Leadership and Management Trainers
We are looking for dynamic, engaging, qualified Leadership and Management Facilitators to join our growing trainer network
You will have:
- A track record of leading and managing teams
- Experience designing and delivering leadership and management programmes
- An inclusive, facilitator style
- Practical experience of social learning networks and how they support learners
- Knowledge and practice in the creation and delivery of blended learning programmes (desired)
- Experience delivering Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) (desired)
- The ability to work as a learning consultant
You will be a freelance consultant, based anywhere within the UK, who is great at building relationships and has a real passion for learning and development.
To apply, please upload your CV and a recent video of you delivering or presenting (if available) and we will be in touch.
Should your application meet our current requirements, you will be required to attend a facilitation day, where we can see you in action!
Whether you are an expert in Customer Service, Sales, Management, Leadership, Employment Law, Writing Skills, IT Skills or any other subject area, we are interested in hearing from you.
You must have a solid L&D background, be a fantastic facilitator, be able to demonstrate on-going CPD and, of course, be Social Media savvy i.e. have a presence on LinkedIn, Twitter and maybe even write your own blog.
We are looking for people who have all of this plus the ability to deliver via Skype, WebEx or even through You Tube demo’s.
If you are still reading and want to submit your CV and a video clip of you in action, we'd love to hear from you.